Monday, January 6, 2020

Holiday

NEW YEAR HOLIDAY


The school holiday at SMAN 3 Bandung started at the 19th of December. It is the end of the semester and after we took the final semester test. For most of my holiday I just stayed at home with my family and cats. But at the 23rd of December I went to Jakarta for 3 days with all of my family. We began our vacation in 8am in the morning and arrived at Jakarta at about 11 am. We stayed at my aunties house at Kelapa Gading.

On the first day we went to the Mall of Indonesia and ate lunch there, also my mom and sister went shopping. On the next day we went to Ancol and spesifically Dufan. There were so many people in that place so the line was very long and took many minutes to enter the amusement. Once we went in there was many ride that looked fun. My father and I rode most of the ride there while my sister and mom were too scared to ride some of the ride available in that amusement park. We were out of Dufan at about 6 pm. At the last day we went to my grandmother's sister home to stay in touch with my cousins. After that we went back to Bandung.

On Friday 27th of December I went to Lodaya Park to support the SMAN 3 Baseball team there weren't many supporter there and sadly we lost to SMAN 2 Bandung that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to make a youtube video